Beiträge von janchlupacek

Not really. Right click works like a filter. I can choose which kind of events I want to see. I can edit the "kind" of event and change it to say "SysxData" or "Note" or anything like this, but that doesnt help either. The data field in the slope Data goes blank. And when I keep it as it is, I can change this number, but that doesnt tell me anything either. The data just goes from 0 to 127.

I guess it is a dead end.

Virus C is fine, I don't insist on TI version.

So what I would need to do is "dump" the settings from Virus and then I would be able it read that (even if in HEX format)? Is that the MID file?

Hi all,
    I am wondering about one thing and thought this would be the ideal place to ask.

When Virus exports the MID file, what is actually inside of that file? I guess, info about settings of all the patches and banks at the time of exporting, no? Or something else?

Second question is related to this...is it possible to somehow see those settings? Dive into that MID and see info like "OSC1:Saw Filter:Comb" etc? I know this will not help me to build Virus from any soft synth , but could be interesting to see how Virus actually "makes" some of the sounds.

Or even, could someone with Virus help me in this? I mean, send a short MP3 sample of one of the sounds and then info about what settings were set in the Virus.

Probably stupid idea altogether, but it sits in my mind this whole day, so I thought I would give it a shot a get it out.

Thanks for all the possible comments in advance.