Beiträge von soniklab

I had the same problems with Logic. I write with MIDI and only commit to audio once Im happy but using the Virus via USB is just a pain IMHO. It doesnt matter what mode you put it in it's never really tight and as explained elsewhere I have had numerous problems with USB and the Virus plugin software. Over MIDI it's solid, it's annoying but it's the only way for now for me.

I had this from new, along with timing issues and sound drifting out of tune when using the Virus AU plugin/USB (32bit). Spent a long time with tech support (Jörg) who who was great in trying to help but we couldn't solve it. Had to go to using Analogue Outs and MIDI. Just tried the beta of 4.5 and it does seem to have stopped the buzzing which used to start up seemingly randomly. But I still find the Virus poor via USB, it always sounds slightly out of sync but with MIDI from Logic it's fine so I guess Ill stock with that for the time being and just use the plug in when I want to add new banks or move sounds. Anyone out there using a Virus Ti 2 desktop with Logic 9 via USB on a Mac Pro 2.26 Quad Core with no problems??????