Beiträge von pauldavid

Forgive me if I sound silly here.........

With this program would I be able to do somthing like this..............

Be working on a song in cubase for example.....Load up ctrlr ........have it running in the background controling my virus using midi while recording the hardware audio outputs into external mixer and then into cubase ....????????

If so that would be amazing !!! I think it would be really helpful for avoiding having to load the vst and worry about crashes and audio problems..

Am I on the right track here or am I completly wrong what this does ????

A comb filter in the filter section would allow you the option of running comb filters in either series or parallel as well as having dual comb filters and an iPad controller for the TI would be nice as it would completely free me from using the mouse. I still find myself reaching for the mouse even after I've created a touchOSC template for the volume and panning of each channel in Virus Ctrl.

Hello...

Dont want to change the subject here, but does touch osc work with the virus ti ? .............Clearly it must from what you wrote here, but I mean could I create a template to use with a midi cable from my ipad instead of using the virus plug in software ?

Hope that makes sense.