Beiträge von capt7

I would LOVE if Access come out with a tutorial for the virus...I’m talking full blown out baby steps through everything...I love my virus but I have a feeling I’m not even scratching the surface on what I can do with it..if anyone knows where I can find such tutorial I would love to buy it , but I would really love if the company who invented the product came out with the tutorial

Today I went to open my virus ti desktop and no sound was coming out but I saw the movement in the mix tab..i messed around and found that sound will come on but ONLY if i go into the inspector and put " MIDI Channel" on 2..i use a m audio oxygen 49 as my midi controller ...also some of the bank sounds are very slow when they do play...I'm on Logic 8 ..how can I get it back to I can play using " ALL MIDI "

ok I'm fairly new with my virus...and I was wondering if I don't use my virus as my interface ( as the virus recommended ) how do I go about reconfiguring my audio preference and buffer size and such ...by the way I in using logic 8..I'm currently using a fast track pro but will be buying an appogee duet soon

I was wondering how to hook up my virus ti desktop to my m-audio fast track pro....as of now I can only hear the virus through my headphones..I have my monitors hooked up to my m-audio fast track pro...and I wanna listen through my monitors instead of the headphones..thanks

I just bought a virus desktop ti today at a pawnshop..it came with 1 disk that says software installer vr 01-2006...I am on a mac..now does it only come with 1 disk ? also i installed and i didnt get any software or anything except a folder that has a documentation folder and a update virus ti firmware ...plz help me set this up..oh also I am waiting on my new serial number so I can fully register....any help would be greatly appreciated