Beiträge von DrHeywood

I was just logging in as I have managed to get the virus more or less working with logic. The only problem seems to when it initially picks up arpeggios. For some reason it plays back out of time, or completely randomly until it hits the end of the repeat loop. It then loops perfectly.

Are there any settings that I'm missing that is stopping it playing correctly from the start of the arp sequence?

This really is the final piece of the puzzle, and would make me a very happy man if I were to find the answer! :thumbup:

Hello,

I'm hoping that you can help me as I love using the Virus but seem to be plagued with problems operating it.

The first of these is that Logic randomly decides not to recognise the Virus (even though I get the USB link established message on the unit itself).

The second is that when it does sync with the host, the recorded MIDI sometimes plays back in time with the rest of the arrangement, other times it plays back slightly after when it should and other times it plays back quicker than it should.

I'm running Logic 9.1.3 on a 27" iMac with an Elektron MachineDrum and Monomachine connected in series through the elektron MIDI interface (using 1 USB socket in total) and a focusrite saffire 24 DSP audio interface (using 1 other USB socket).

I would really appreciate it if you could help out with this as I've been trying to fix it for weeks and it's really frustrating when I sit down to write some music and instead have to fix my setup.

If you require any further information then please let me know.

Thanks