Beiträge von Emonsoon

Yeah I hear you.

This is a complete disaster for me too. My T1 keyboard was thousands of dollars. It used to be the problem free child of all my gear. Now it's the other way around. The concept is nice that it should work as TI , but I don't even use it for that and it still won't sync. I've had no problems in older versions of Digital Performer, but the New Studio One software from Presonus that I moved to, it's a total disaster. It's the only one of my bunch of 8 hardware devices that will not sync. And I didn't even change any of the settings when I loaded new software onto my computer. I've tried all the sample settings in the DAW and nothing. I thought maybe it was a mutli-sound related issue. But no. In single sound mode, it still doesn't sync.

Access. Please help us. Even my old JP8000 works GREAT AT ALL SAMPLE RATES with any software. Whats the deal?

I only use it as receiving midi only. I don't even use it as a controllable software synth in my DAW!!! --And it still doesn't sync! All its supposed to be doing is playing midi notes and triggering sound. All appeggios are off and or drift badly. Not good.

I'm contacting support, but others on the net should be aware of this issue. It will drive them nuts trying to figure out an issue that is firmware related most likely. And they won't waste their time tinkering thinking it's their new DAW. It's taken me 2 weeks of troubleshooting and nothing! And I haven't created any music because of it. VERY frustrated.

I love the sounds this synth is capable of, but I won't deal with this product if it's cannot be fixed. :(