Beiträge von thx

I'm guessing you actually want to modulate the pitch and not the pitch bend range (just to be absolutely sure)?

From the sequencer, it will be specific to the sequencer you are using, but all you need to do is to automate the pitch bend parameter in the midi out section of your sequencer (in FL Studio it would be pretty easy).

I don't know that the virus can do it, apart from using setting LFO1 to vary the pitch of OSC1+2 - but it really depends on the range of pitch bend you need, perhaps the mod matrix would be better if you want a large range of variation - you still link the LFO to the osc pitches, but with the mod matric the range of variation will be much larger.

Thanks for the response !

i will try this !

Cheers

hi,
    I'm usi my acces virus polar ti 2 with my analogic sequencer (spectralis 2) in midi sync ...i would like to automate the pitch bend of my virus with my sequencer with midi cc... it is possible?

if not...can i modulate de pitch bend of my virus with some intern lfo ?? if not what can i do for modulate the pitch bend ? (without using the pitch bender )

Sorry for my english...I'm french....

Thank for the response.

cheers.

hi,
    I'm usi my acces virus polar ti 2 with my analogic sequencer (spectralis 2) in midi sync ...i would like to automate the pitch bend of my virus with my sequencer with midi cc... it is possible?

if not...can i modulate de pitch bend of my virus with some intern lfo ?? if not what can i do for modulate the pitch bend ? (without using the pitch bender :D )

Sorry for my english...I'm french....

Thank for the response.

cheers.