Beiträge von angus

Hi Guys i have a TI2 polar darkstar and an imac using ableton 8.
    I keep getting a message come up in red on the software saying "sync error press stop and play" Its so annoying.
    Also if i want to work on 2 projects i have to shut down the computer before i start working on the second project or the virus cannot be found, i'm using the usb at the rear but have no other devices plugged into it. i'm even thinking of getting a mac pro to try to get around this issue. from what i read and have been told by support it is an issue with imacs usbs being actually on a hub internally?
    Also i have read ppl making reference to using a belkin hub? does that make it better?
    This is an expensive piece of kit and i really am surprised so many things are so delicate to get right so the thing actually works!
    DOes anyone have a virus that works with ableton on an imac?

I am creating a patch and dragging it to the public
    library/my patches in the software. But when i go back in to find it
    after restarting the virus, it isnt there? There must be something i'm
    missing??could someone pls help?

I am creating a patch and dragging it to the public library/my patches in the software. But when i go back in to find it after restarting the virus, it isnt there? There must be something i'm missing??

I have 10 tracks in ableton and a virus part on each in sequencer mode ( i think) my question is can i put abletons effects on these tracks? or is there a way to do it without putting it on the track that has the TI vst on it?
    I'm new to virus by the way so sorry if its a silly question