Beiträge von mphasis1

I think that with a bit of work you can already do something similar, as the Virus is capable of processing external audio - it would require sending the signal from the daw to the Virus input and back again into the daw; I never did it, but I'm pretty sure it's possible although, not knowing your daw or your soundcard your mileage may vary. For example, I don't use Cubase but if I'm right it doesn't support VSTi inputs yet - in this case you'd need to route the sound you want to process to auxiliary outs through the Virus analogue inputs, like it was a traditional S/R effects unit.

if u can really do what ur sayin that would be great if it worked.i dont think it would though sadly.i use logic but wouldnt have a clue how to do this :)

i think virus should be keep this unique features this is the reason which made virus different than another synth..

yes indeed but maybe the fx could be available in the inserts section of ur DAW through VC.

Just wondering if there will 1 day be the option of using the virus effects as a seperate plugin so they could be used on seperate tracks.I love all the effects on the virus but even if there was only a chance of using the delay and reverb as a seperate plugin id be happy,i havent heard a better delay than the virus one to be honest i love it.

This would be so cool :)

Hi Oliver thanks for your reply,

I thought that it is most likely to be the polyphony cause when i turned off the unison the patch played fine,the only trouble is it sounded gash lol all thin and weedy.

I suppose i better learn to make patches with less voices hadnt i lol.

Also thanks for tellin me what the battery means on the virus screen i had always wondered,i thought it meant the virus was charging lol.

but anyway,

Cheers ;)

Hi,im havin some issues with chords when my TI is synced to my logic 8.When i try and play a chord with more than 3 notes on my Ti in logic the bottom notes keep cuttin out all the time,this does not happen when my virus is played standalone with no logic hooked up.And also even if the bottom notes dont cut out straight away the transaction to the next chord isnt smooth and will click,and then some of the rest of the piece will cut out.

As you can tell this is a nightmare so if anybody can help me i would be most gratefull,

cheers, Kev.