Beiträge von SynSynth

So, I finally got Virus Control to work in Reaper and I'm not having any issues so far except that I can't rename my patches. I can enter it in the fields, but it doesn't stick. I did a search and saw someone having the same issue in FL8, but it was working fine in Reaper for them. Unfortunately the fix that was suggested for FL8 (which was to turn off "Dont allow keyboard focus") isn't an option in Reaper as far as I've been able to tell.

Oh, the bank I'm trying to write to is either a personal or public library. So it's not a matter of trying to write to ROM.

Any suggestions?

Hi there, a friend of mine loaned me his Virus TI Desktop for a few weeks so I can create a sound bank. Since Reaper doesn't seem to be a supported host, I'm wondering if anyone out there has a successful setup with Reaper and what settings you're using or steps I need to take to try and get this going. I'd really hate to have to use another host to get this done.

I searched the forums and saw that people have gotten it to work (but aren't posting their resolutions) and some seem to have occasional sync issues, which I have received several times as well. It seems I'm sending midi and receiving audio, I just can't hear anything. I'm probably missing something painfully obvious, but it's usually the obvious that evades us the most.

I'm on OSX 10.6.5 using Reaper v3.75 with the latest Virus OS 4.0.5.0.16

Thanks in advance for any help!