Beiträge von Sibanger

Considering I've already got USB and analog outputs to choose from I've never had a reason to bother setting up and using S/PDIF.

Somone mentioned that it provides the purest and cleanest output from the Virus but surely USB achieves this?

Is there an example of when you might want to use S/PDIF over one of the other two options?

^^ Thanks dspears,
    Seems like I was having trouble finding the 4.5.3 link as my browser wasn't showing it...

All good now.

I have 4.5.2.07 running fine, and will just upgrade to 4.5.3

I had this reply from Access within 24 hours, which i must say, the support from them is 2nd to none. Thanks Access :D

I am tempted to try this, but will wait until beta update, or full version, as I have too much to lose atm. Better not to risk it.
    At times like this, makes me wish I was a Mac user.

Thank you all for your replies. After I uninstalled & reinstalled Virus totally from my system 3 times, I have it all back & running with OS 4.5.2.07.

I can't seem to locate 4.5.3 on the Access site anywhere & have not saved it on my backup. ( my bad )

Can anyone help me out there ?

Thanks again. I'll be staying away from 5.0.0.10 until the next update.......