Beiträge von gaudio

Hy Mark,

I’m using the latest “public beta version” OS4.5 and I have followed your indications to set up the host logic 9 (64 bit) preferences; the audio card I use is “Motu 828 k2”.
    I use the Virus control in modality 3 out + 1 with statement wich I have found in the forum https://discussions.apple.com/message/11558277#11558277.

I inserted the next coding line terminale
    “Defaults write Assiomatide.access-music.virus_ti.control-bool false”;

• When I set up an high clock value, such as 48 or 96 khz, my audio card Motu 828 mkII begin to make noise and emits distorted sounds, so I’m obliged to work at 41.1 clock frequence.

• My Apple macbook pro 2.66 Ghz intel core i7, memoria 8gb 1067 Mhz DDR3 has got two high speed USB and both share applications through the internal hub.
    If I use the USB plug wich inside share iSight and the Ticever IR, which I have disabilated, after a while the Virus TI2 emits notes out of tune.
    • If I use the other USB plug, which inside share the memory card, keyboard, trackpadand the controller host Usb Bluetooth (disabled), notes are not any more out of tune, but....
    1. Sometimes the synthesizer Virus TI2 plays on its own and I’m obliged to press the “panic” button.
    2. The arpeggiator go out of synch.
    3. Often when I save some projects of Logic with the procedure “Save with name“, the program Logic blocks and I have to force the end of the programme. After that in the waste basket there is a folder named Recovered files which contains the following
    file DeAccessVirusDevMgr .
    4. Sometimes while I am playing the synthesizer, it emits some short sounds out of tune or some glitch.

This is the question ... Do you think that I can solve all these problems using an external hub USB2, and which one could be the best ?
    Best regards

After to have updated to the Control Virus to the last version public beta version of OS4.5, I have found the following problems:

1) when use the harpist sometimes the sound has an effect of shifting type miaowing; only pressing the keyboard newly the miaowing disappear.

2) Some times looking for to save song of Logic with the other name, being used commandos: (command capital S), Logic is blocked and it does not answer and I must carry out an escape forced from Logic 9.

his is the concatenation fw that use usually:
    MacBook Pro i7 - EXT HD - Audio Card Motu 828

Waiting for the last definitive version of software

Best regards
    Valerio Martinelli[