Beiträge von timbowek

Hi im a owner of a ti polar "Darkstar Edition" the synth is a beast but i want to dj with it and the problem is that when i insert the input signal "INPUT1/2" i then switch on the atomizer ON i leave as it is i have now input signal coming thru the virus ive already read the manual and the atomizer manual to but the thing is when i press a key on the keyboard the only thing i hear is a repetition of the signal but in very short loops say 1/64 or even shorter i suppose its sound like if the audio goes into a delay with a very short short deay. i dont have any of the effect send on ,what i did realize is when the mod wheel moves up or down this lets the orignal signal come in i tried now wirth the original signal going and still with the same problem!

I bought this great called "How to make Noise", by Simon Cann, in some section of this book theres some kiind of printed examples of hoe to program diffrent sounds to get use to the effect that oscillators make and im a little confused here with "Phase of Oscillators". Suposelly i have to put the phase in 90 degrees so how im i suppose to do that with the PW parameter inside the OSC panel or Phase Int?? Is there a Phase shifting Parameter how is it mesuared?? Thanks for the help!! :P