Beiträge von Smat

Hi Guys

I am having sync issues wih my virus Ti Snow and have been in touch with the support team who were unable to help me out so i tried to live with it but just cant as i am unable to let it pass and feel i am not using it to its full potential.

i am writing on this forum as i think you guys might be able to help out as the topic is close related.

I am using a MacBook Pro with the latest version of both Leopard and Logic 8

I have giving the virus its own usb port as instructed, i do have a hard drive attached to the firewire port, plus a hub with 6 connections. I got a message a while back while upgrading to the latest version of Virus and it basically said i will suffer sync issues and to use a single port (which i had/have). In the info pain of the virus desktop software within logic i sometimes get a message highlighted in red with the message ...sync error need to stop and start... im not sure there exact words as i am not at my music workstation.

I hope someone can hep me out and guide me through a few steps to fix this issue.

thanks

Jason