Beiträge von sammys

might not be related but try the tutorial song and check if chords are playing back fine in this arrangement. does it work if you record the chord by playing it on the keyboard? the reason why i'm asking is that sometimes in logic's piano roll editor, a multiple selection can result in only one note sounding at a time - i never really found out why this is.
    marc

checked the tutorial song and all the chords are playing fine in there
    i did originally record the chords by playing the virus which worked perfectly then edited the midi notes slightly in piano roll and it did work fine for a bit but then after a few plays stopped playing the whole chord
    and slightly unrelated but as mentioned before the virus does tend to randomly play notes on its own

Hi, new virus user here so please excuse any silly questions i may ask but i think this is related to the thread
    this is my setup:
    macbook pro osx snow leopard
    logic 8
    4gb ram
    focusrite scarlett 18i6
    virus ti2 polar

the virus is not playing the complete chords which i have drawn in on piano roll, for example it'll only play one of the notes instead of the whole chord and im not sure what could be causing this, anyone have any suggestions?
    i have also checked that the virus is not switched to monophonic