Beiträge von danielhartl

hello virus users, I had just update my mac to new OS X version El Capitain, and running logic pro x , when I opened my project , It throws smashed, crashed , distorted sound. I reinstalled logic x and virus control again, and nothing happens, I did the virus control OS update and nothing happens. when I disconnect usb the sound is OK , so nothing bad with the project, probably the connection. please what could be wrong? thank you for read.

NO WAY , it still didnt work. I start virus before the macbookpro and nothing. . . I uninstall virus control and intalled again the version 4.5.3 . Can be this version corrupting my software? The version that I used before that I have no problems ... please ACCESS whats going on !!! !!! !!!

hey everybody, i`m having a few problems with my ti 2 desktop. when I start logic the first message is that the audio device has been removed, sometimes logic recognize TI and sometimes doesnt. I have changed the USB cable but didnt work. some times the patches appear to be noise granulated , not clean like it was before. please someone know what is going on???? bad trip , thanks to read , sorry for the bad english !

macbook pro 15` 2,53i5 OSX 10.6.3
    4.5.3 virus ti2 desktop

im having the same problem since I update to 4.5.3 - - Im using macbookpro 15` i5 - virus ti2 - All patches are not with the same quallity, they appear to be broken with bad white noise , only the patches , the track on logic plays OK whith the same quallity. I changed the USB cable and reseted my TI and didnt fixed it . some one know what to do ? thanks for reading