Beiträge von Matt_Reverie

I have a Virus Snow and have been using it until as my audio interface. I am now using an MBox. How do I use the Virus without setting it up as an audio interface? The Mbox is connecting to my Macbook via thunderbolt and the Virus via a powered USB hub. I'm using Live as my main sequencer. Thanks!

Hey I am having a problem with my Virus not being detected by my computer. I have tried doing what it says many times (unplugging all cables, holding down the Exit button etc etc). Could it be to do with the mountain lion update? I haven't used my virus for a while so thats my guess. Any suggestions? :cursing:

Heyy I'm trying to do an arpeggio on the Snow and I keep getting problems with it syncing. On the bottom I get sync error in red and the I have to stop and start my session to get it to sound right. What do I do?? I'm fairly new to this synth. I'm using Logic.

Hey guys

I'm a new user and so far I'm playing with sounds in Logic. In the plugin I can see there are 4 voices. How do you have them as individual patches to play together? I'm only hearing the first one.