Beiträge von Achor

Hello fellow Virus users.

I've had my TI2 61 key for over a year now and I've begun having a problem with the filter cutoff 1 knob.

Randomly, without me playing or adjusting the knob, the filter will jump to 127. It's not the mod wheel, or anything else. It just seems for whatever reason to just glitch out without notice.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating during live performances or even when laying down a track in the studio. (It happens that often)

This began happening back on OS4, and updating has done nothing. My guess would be some form of defect in the board but wanted to post here first to see if any of you would happen to know of a possible solution.

Thank you. [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.infekted.org/virus/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif]

I've been looking into getting a serious synth setup. (Currently just have a Korg R3) Just have a few questions...

I am in an Experimental/Electronic Rock band, and I really need a synth that is at the top of the line when it comes to creativity. I've seen this Synth do trance, which is great, but not really what we try to write. So is it versatile? From everything I've read it sure sounds like it, but all videos online are Trance/Rave stuff.

I would go to a dealer and play one, but I'm currently located in an area without more than a "Mom & Pop" music store within 3-4 hours (Mountains of North Carolina, Bluegrass reigns supreme). So if I hear the right things, I'm all but certain I will be purchasing one.

My second question is what software should I buy? Logic? I'm still fairly new to synths, but have been performing live on piano since I was 12 (18 now) and really want to make the jump to modern technology.

Thanks
    jda