Beiträge von The_Outsider

I'm also a Emu 1616m user and I tested Asio4All.
    It does not matter which ASIO driver is selected, the crackings are audible when I use the VIRUS in sidechain.
    Even when I use the VIRUS as soundcard the crackings persist.

Setup LIVE 8.2.2 - Windows XP SP3

+1 ;)

Hello, I download & install OS 4.1.0.16 today.
    I notice the following bugs:
    After playing, tweaking the VC for 15 minutes "Right clic" is no longer accessible. (No add to automation, sort alphanumeric, delete selected patches,...)
    The same for the window of Ram, Rom & User patches...
    I must close Ableton Live 8.2.1 and open it again so that these bugs disappear.
    Unfortunately 15 minutes after they appear again.

Windows XP 32bit SP2

Hello,

I download & install OS 4.1.0.16 today.
    I notice the following bugs:
    After playing, tweaking the VC for 15 minutes "Right clic" is no longer accessible. (No add to automation, sort alphanumeric, delete selected patches,...)
    Load & Save buttons on the left side of the VC no longer accessible.
    The same for the window of Ram, Rom & User patches...

I must close Ableton Live 8.2.1 and open it again so that these bugs disappear.
    Unfortunately 15 minutes after they appear again. :(

Windows XP 32bits SP3

Cheer, David

Hi everybody,

Please take care about this... This is not a joke !!!
    After 3 years, the power supply of my TI Desktop explose !!!
    I was making some music with a friend this afternoon when suddenly my friend and me have seen a flash coming from the power supply of the TI...
    The power supply have totaly explose. :cursing:
    See the picture !!!
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/[/img]

Before my next post, please stay away from your power supply !!!

I hope that Marc or somebody else at Access read this message...

If you want a noise source for the mod matrix just use S&H with max frequency, or S&G for a slightly different flavour (in fact, any of the wave forms will give you a different feel, but i find S&G the most pleasing).

I understand your explanation but Noise reacts more quickly than a S&H lfo. It would be necessary to have 2 times faster lfo to obtain something equivalent.
    Dave Smith synth have this very particular function and which adds a very special grain to the sound.
    As I mentioned before, it is feature that are missing and obliges me to use other less powerful Synth to complement TI.

OS 5 Feature requests

Filter 2 Analog Mode with 4 poles HPF for recreating MS-20 & Voyager patches on Virus

New possibilities of filters routing:
    to have the possibility of choosing which Oscillator goes in which filter (Split +)
    the current Split mode is limited
    to have the possibility of choosing SAT after the 2 Filters

A notepad in the COMMON section for writing patches comment.

Osc 1, 2 & 3 fine detune +/- 50 cents

A third multipoint envelope with a loop mode

All Osc as source of MATRIX (in particular Noise)

Faster Lfos, they are digital...

ARP glide like TB-303

+ "The sine shape available at the SubOsc would increase the sound palette. By now it is necessary to activate sync between Osc to obtain an equivalent result."

+ "Buttons to reverse the phases of the oscillators would be killer!"

Some of that feature are missing and obliges me to use other less powerful Synth to complement TI.

Best regards,
    David