Beiträge von Redshift

Yes many thanks, this is what i'd guessed. Such a shame this, but i suspect that current usb bandwidth limitations knocks anymore outputs in to touch at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Cheers.

Hello all.

I'm using my TI Desktop with Cubase 6, everything works great, but when I use the Virus Control interface I obviously get just the 3 USB channel strips in the Cubase mixer. If I want to use anymore patches than the maximum 3 usb from the Virus control, what other mixer channels can I use in the Cubase mixer strip to eq etc? There isn't any! If I use a 4th patch in the Virus Control on midi channel 4 for eg, the signal gets routed through one of the previous 3 USB mixer channels, and doesn't create a separate mixer channel. A little annoying this!

Can anyone enlighten? Or am i missing something?

Thanks.

Hello all,

I've come across a little annoying problem in my sequencer using Virus Control whereby i have the 3 usb outputs activated, and on the 3rd output i'm trying to trigger in an arp sound, and i'm getting broken sound as i sequence, as if i'm getting audio dropout, as the sound is not playing properly and intermittently breaking up? Strange thing is that my vst performance meter in Cubase 4 is showing only 12%, and i've got around 8 channels sequencing - 5 audio and 3 midi (From the Virus Ti). Has anyone an answer for this please?

Cubase 4, Asus A8V Deluxe Mobo, RME 9632 audio card.

Thanks.

R.

Hello all,

I don't think i've linked my music on here yet, so anyone having a browse, feel free to have a listen.

The top 2 tracks are upbeat instrumental, and the bottom 2 being ambient in nature.

http://soundcloud.com/origin-1

By the way, i've just bought a Virus TI soundbank by Tony Long which has some very usable sounds in, ive saved alot of these sounds into my favourites for use with later, and they are very reasonably priced at just £10 for the set !!!! Have a look here .......

http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/virusti2.html

Many thanks.

W.

Hello all,

This is my first post here.

Well, i got my Virus Ti Desktop today after 3 years of waiting - putting off - waiting!

The last time i had to put a purchase off was around 6 months ago, the very day i was about to
    buy one, we were told at work that redundancies were to be made, how's that for sod's law!
    I was annoyed to say the least, never mind the disappointment!

I have used various softsynths, and for sure the sounds from them are very good, but for instrumental
    uplifting melodic trance, NOTHING, i say, NOTHING, can touch these class units. Period!

Really looking forward to sound scaping with this thing!

:D