Beiträge von thelillyman

Hi

I'm currently trying to render a recording that I have made with my TI and this message has popped up "Offline rendering or freezing to disk of Virus TI tracks is not supported. Please use the real time rendering functionality provided by your host to avoid noise and crackle"

I have consulted the Live manuals and tried a couple of other avenues but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to actually render the piece. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you - The Lillyman!

Hi,

I am very new to Virus's and am currently going through the whole stage of falling in love with my current TI! However - upon designing a modulation that I was pleased with I went to record the piece using Live automation techniques in Live - I briefly exited the current project (making sure that everything was saved and backed up) and upon returning I couldn't figure out how to activate my automation again - I can see the automation detail however it is no longer highlighted - can someone please advise on the best and simplest way to activate my automation detail again? This would be much appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you - all the best - The Lillyman