Beiträge von pete_c

Since moving to 64bit Cubase, im having a bit of a nightmare with my Virus. I cannot export a mixdown in real time at all, im getting CPU overload error messages everytime. i have tried starting a new empty project and just opening one virus track to do a test mixdown, it fails. Another problem im having is when i open a project, once cubase has loaded all the vst instruments and mixer, it crashes just after the virus has finished "configuring" almost every time. ive tried playing around with the buffer settings on my soundcard but it doesnt seem to make a difference. this is causing me a real headache having to record the virus parts through a group track then disconnecting it to mixdown. if the virus is not connected the projects open fine!! all my drivers are up to date, im running Cubase 7.5 64bit, Windows 7 64bit, i7 processor 8gb ram, and ive got a NI Komplete Audio 6 soundcard. ANY IDEAS???

sorry if this has been posted before

ive been having problems with my virus crashing cubase, its happening like every time i use it now. im running windows 7, cubase 7.5, virus ti2 and im using an M Audio Fast track pro audio interface, both connected to my pc via USB. the crash seems to occur when opening but usually closing down cubase or closing a project to open another one.i sent my mate the crash dump files and he told me the problems either the soundcard or the virus, reckons the USBs may be conflicting, i read that the virus requires its own dedicated USB port and not a hub, so i though id try changing the USBs so ive got the soundcard going into one bus and the virus going into another, but im still getting the blue screen of death!!!! ive attached a pic of my USB ports ive got them plugged into the blue USB 3 ports (seperate busses). theres also 2 USBs on the front of the PC which ive tried using but same problem occurs.

Also have issues with the decay/release of midi notes sometimes seems when you alter the midi pattern it fucks up the ADSR and you cant change it without restarting?!?

all drivers are up to date...

HELP!!!

(may be an M Audio issue not virus but im struggling to find answers anywhere online!)

its a soundcard issue, i had to disable the m audio start up tool bar, gets rid of the TBIA error, now the virus keeps telling me to lower the latency to 512 or lower, but even when its at the lowest the message still comes up????

i have just wiped my pc and installed windows 7 64bit and cubase 6.5. i have installed the latest OS for my virus TI2 but am getting this error message pop up. the virus still works, but their are some latency issues, it keeps telling me to lower it to 512 or lower, but i still get the error, even if i take it lower. any thoughts?

thanks

right i downloaded a sound bank for my ti, it seems to work fine but keeps crashing cubase after ive flicked through a couple of different patches. all factory presets work absolutely fine. i have got the latest virus update but im thinking the problem is because im running a crack copy of cubase 5.1, or something,, i have full intentions of buying a fully legit copy when i have enough spare cash, but do you think this is the reason why it keeps crashing?? i have to reboot everytime because after it crashes it cannot find the virus. im also intending on buying some of the vengence producer suites, which i think you need a steinberg dongle to run, but im also concerned about forking out money if those will not work either if im using a crack cubase. can anybody give me some advise?

firstly im a total noob and im just trying to get my head around my recently purchased TI2

im using cubase 5

i want to use my Virus for several elements of a track i.e. bass leads fx etc. so when you add a midi track and send it to the virus, that midi connects to one of the boxes down the left hand side of the VST right? but how can i add insert FX to each individual midi track without it affecting everything coming from the virus?

also, i have saved a couple of presets, only to realise later that when you load them back up, it has saved all midi inputs on the left hand side. so how do i open more than one preset at the same time? am i making any sense at all?!?!?!?!

thanks and sorry for poor explanation .