Beiträge von d-flux

Hello,I am experiencing the same issue running 10.9.4 on an iMac 27" mid 2011 running 5.08 and 5.10. The Midi driver disappears after a short period of time, sometimes 20 minutes and crashes the core MIDI driver. The Virus shows up in the crash log as the cause. trying to rescan the midi device in Audio Midi setup crashes the driver again and stops all of my other MIDI devices from working! rebooting the computer is the only option after that.

I've tried rolling back the MIDI driver to 5.08, but like I mentioned before, the issue was still persistent then.

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue running 10.9.4 on an iMac 27" mid 2011 running 5.08 and 5.10. The Midi driver disappears after a short period of time, sometimes 20 minutes and crashes the core MIDI driver. The Virus shows up in the crash log as the cause. trying to rescan the midi device in Audio Midi setup crashes the driver again and stops all of my other MIDI devices from working! rebooting the computer is the only option after that.

Is there any suggestions for a fix?

Thanks