Beiträge von Eardrop

I bin runnin cubase 5 and virus ti polar for a few years now with no problem, but after updating to cubase 8,5 pro my virus ti polar acts stangely :(

When im producing, and use virus ti polar keyborad, virus will keep playing after i stop pressing the keys ???

The strange thing is, iff i use my midi keyboard insted of virus ti polars keybord it seems to be runnin perfectly ????

Any of you guys got this same problem ??

one more thing, before i was using a firewire audio interface, but it went down so just got a steinberg usb audio interface installed in the same time
    With cubase 8,5 pro you have to use a usb key ( e-licens ) and my new audio interface is allso usb - that makes my computer use 2 more usb connections than before. Any of you think it would be a problem with the usb bandwith ?

Please help anyone, i simply wont make music without my virus ti running smoothly

Morten

Hey man....

Im running cubase 5 on windows 7 64 bit, and using a Virus ti desktop. I had the same problems with crackling noise on every sound played on virus! Also suddently out of synch.....

- I tryed everything out Untill i red a tread about usb fail! In my case, my virus seems to make conflict with other things like soundcard, keyboard etc.

After a crash, my virus went out of synch, and the crackling noise shows up in every sounds....

I reinstalled OS to 5.0 beta version, and still same problem!

So after many hours spend, I re instaled my soundcard driver and find out, this proplem not shows up, if i turned on all my connected devices in a specific way!

SO THIS HELPED ME :

- I re instaled my soundcard driver

- Turn off all connected devices ( Soundcard, keyboard, Virus )

- Restart windows, and keep all equipment turned off

- When windows is open, i start turning on my sondcard, and keybord...

- Then open cubase, and finaly connect my virus

NOW NO SYNCH ERROR OR ANY CRACKLING NOISE :thumbup:

In some way my virus only running perfectly if all instructions followed, so try it out !

Peace