Beiträge von cpcompany

Thanks for the help . I don't thInk it's in spit mode but I. An check after work . Very
    I h doubt it .
    I am not keyboard or tech savvy so approx how much does it cost to replace the strip in a repair shop ?

I got the virus for 450 quid . Do members of he forum think I should get my cash back or ask for a discount and get it fixed ?

The guy is offering to give me 50 quid back .

Thanks again .

So I eventually acquired my Virus form ebay. But, the low C sustains forever and the c# next to it is totally dead.

Waiting on a response form the seller.

Is this likely to be circuitry or can it be fixed easily? (for those that have experienced this kind of thing)

I dont mind a partial refund if its repairable as I got a fairly good deal.

So, those people in the know, do you think its better to return it and stick with it and try to get the keys fixed?

Hello, first post here and I am looking for some help.

Just bought a Virus KB (First ever hard synth) and need help with a bit
    of set up and I couldnt find what I was looking for when searching.

Three part question so please bare with me.

1, Can anyone tell me how to record the Virus KB directly into Logic 9? Is it a case of just plugging into an Audio interface?

2, How can I set up the Virus KB to work as a midi controller for soft synths?

3, How can I set it up to control other desktop synths (ie, Tetra, Mopho etc)?

Sorry that I am asking a lot, but I couldnt find what I was after in the manual. I really have no experience of hardware and I have only ever used soft synths before.

So I am grateful for any help.

One more point !! Very sorry !!

Is the headphone socket often temperamental ?

I cant hear any sound out of the synth through the headphones and wondered if it was a common problem.