Beiträge von xavier25

Please do this Access... I know in your minds you think the Virus TI software functions correctly but for me it has never worked. I never use the TI portion of my Virus. When I attempt to use the TI Plugin it reports so much latency that all other plugins get messed up in every DAW that I own (Logic, Cubase, StudioOne). We just need the editor for strictly MIDI, no USB audio, its a simple request and I'm disappointed that it hasn't been done yet.

I recently purchased the Roland Integra 7 and its VST/AU integration works flawlessly, no crazy latency reporting to the DAW. Why is it so hard for the brilliant folks at Access to accomplish this also. You guys have created in my opinion the best synth ever but the software is absolutely unusable.

The only workaround for me has been to open the Virus Plugin in a external VST host outside of the DAW then route the audio back into the DAW. This way it doesn't report the crazy latency to the host screwing things up. I use apple mainstage for this but its not a perfect workaround so now I just use MIDI no TI software most of the time.

Thanks,

X