Beiträge von damian389

Hello,

Same thing for me with a brand new TI SNOW and after several hours of tests and I don' want to loose my time to describe it. In standalone mode and after reset it crashes anyway. Hope my speakers are not blowed up because thoses crashes were really really bad. I have been experiencing 2 HW problems with access synths : 1st a TI polar with a mainboard unit to be replaced and then a TI SNOW with a HW pb.
    Even if it sounds really good when it works...it is absolutely unacceptable from Access to deliver SHITTY materials.
    Will probably switch for DSI

Thank you Marc,

I have been testing my virus since a couple of days. I have decided yesterday to switch it off to prevent a potential damage of home electricity's interruptions during the renovation. I will see tonight if I can easily start it again without too many attempts, but I'm pretty sure of the result.

I will try something else by replacing the cable too. I have another one. As far I as can say, it is not stable, I really have to try several times to start it again. By the way I do not dare using it with the USB mode, which is really sad...

I understand that I will have to send it again in Germany after getting more explanations from the SSD. The last time I have been waiting arround 2 months and the problem was obviously not solved.

Meanwhile, I you recollect something about my pb, do not hesitate.

I keep trustful cause this Keyboard is really awesome.

best, damian.

But this KB is the best I have ever had, but expensive too...

Hi,

Sorry, I did not read the forum during a few months.

Well, I have sent my Virus In Namedy, they told me they had detected a problem on the mainboard unit...no more explanation.

I have tested my virus and I started normally after receiving it back home.

But yesterday, I had the same problem...I have cut the A/C in my house, because of my bathroom renovation...when I came back at house in the evening..the virus was down

I have spent maybe half an hour to power it on....between different combinations (Arp EDIT during 10 s while powering)
    My virus started again after 10 or 20 attempts....well this is not stable, or I don't have the right procedure to...

Hi,
    So I tried to reset my virus via EXIT button while powering AC.
    No sign coming from my virus, only once in a time leds or main screen light and freeze just after.
    Anyway, I have no more solutions to restart my keyboard, even via usb OS update mode
    Anyone can advice me? Do you recommand to send it in germany? I get in touch with access official repair team and they seem to be OK.
    But I will have to pack my virus, pay for 100€ shipping and wait until I know if my kb is down or still alive...

Thanks for your last answers... :(

Bests regards,
    Damian.

Thank you guys for your answers,
    I'm glad to see that forums are still "active" about virus problems.
    I have tried to press Arp edit button while powering on with A/C cable but no way, even if sometimes the screen and several leds light on.
    The TI always remains off, or crashes with blank screen.
    I've mailed Access synth support, and they answered this morning.
    They told me while powering on the unit by connecting the power supply to press EXIT button in order to set the TI to the "USB update mode".
    I will try that procedure tonight so that I can relaunch the OS update from my PC.
    . First I guess I have to disconnect my usb
    . Launch my PC and Access Virus OS update (windows 7)
    . Then press EXIT button and plug the power cable to the unit.
    . Wait for the "USB update mode" message...
    . Follow the OS update process.
    I hope it will make my TI starting again, because that is my last option.
    After that if it still does'nt work I will probably send it in germany (for a long time) too bad, I was really excited to discover this fabulous synth.
    Another question :
    . Do you think my problem could come from the internal battery inside the virus which has to be changed every 4/5 years?
    Thank you again for your contribution,
    Damian

Hi everbody,
    I'm a french user, sorry for my poor english.
    I disconnected the AC of my virus yesterday, I have reconnected it this morning and nothing happened.
    My virus did not start anymore (no power), I thought it was a matter of A/C (hardware). Sometimes it is starting but not normally, only the screen lights or some leds and it crashes just after.
    I also had that problem when i connected it for the first time after having purchased it. I precise it is not a brandnew virus, but in very good shape, no warranty anymore anyway.
    I will try to disconnect all the cables tonight (audio, midi, usb, and A/C again) to see if it occures again.
    Did somebody had that problem? Can you give me some advice ?
    . It is a software problem : for me OS 4 actuallly
    . Do I have to disconnect all the cables in the rear ? (which would be very surpising...and without any link to my "A/C power problem"...
    . It is a known hardware power problem ? : do i have to send it in Germany ?
    Thank you in advance for your answers,
    Damian.