Beiträge von Shogun

still can´t get it ...

I´ve done the first 2 steps from the following (clear) description: http://virus.info/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2066
    It means that I made the "Basic Setup" -> Instrument Rack, including "external instrument" and "virus ti2"; and all the settings like in the description.

After this, I record in an audio track, routed to the Virus (in this case to the Instrument Rack, including the virus)
    Now I have the Recording in the audio track, everything is fine.
    Ok after this I switch off the Virus, and export the audio file.
    As result I get an audio file (wav), which is longer then the original.

Same result when I directly export the "midi track" with the "external instrument + virus

Does anybody know this problem ?

gracias!!

still working on this problem :-S

When you already have a (WAV) recording what is there to export?
    I want this wav recording to use as sample for other tracks, or to put effects on it etc.

here is a great tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…dex=10&feature=plpp_video
    at 16:30 he has the wav recorded in an audio track.
    I have the same result.
    But if I render this tfile, export audio or even try to consolidate I get the error message.

Freezing doesn´t make sense, that´s true

?(

Are you sure you are recording audio and not MIDI?

Yes... I play the midi file in a midi track, which is routed to the Virus.
    I record in an audio track, which is routed to the virus (or switched in "Resampling")

The result (in the audio track) is ok, but I can´t export it (put in sample library)

:-S

After so many tutorials and reading posts, I still can´t configure my Virus ti 2 in Ableton Live.
    I´m working now the 4th day on it :-S

Always getting the following message, if I try to freeze or export audio:

"Offline rendering or freezing to disk of virus ti tracks is not supported"

I have virus ti in one midi track. Also a second midi track with "external instrument" which is routed to the Ti.
    In an audio track (routet to the ti) I record. After recording, when I want to export the audio-file for sample library, the message appears.
    Also the file I exported is longer or shorter, and different to the original.

Same happens when I try with "Resampling" option, in the audio track.

I´m on USB hubs

Thank u so much for help

hi flabberbob,

it´s a cool description.
    I´m new on virus and made your tutorial yesterday.
    Only one thing I didn´t get:

“and now to create the opening effect that would sound like "wa-eh", set the frequency to be the destination "eh"=32%“

What do you exactly mean ? I could´t anywhere find the "eh". How to set the frequency as destination from vowel filter?
    Maybe I don´t need on OS5 ?

Thank U and please keep up the good work :thumbup: