Beiträge von nightstep

Hi there, is there anything happening as far as updates for the TI2, particularly to do with speed/communication between the hardware and software? I don't use the VC plugin (although I would like too) in any DAW because its slow to use, so I have gone old school and went back to standard midi.

Hi bobrob76,

Just wondering, how does the Virus work in multitimberal mode on the MPC Renaissance? Does the MPC Ren allow you to sequence all 16 parts of the Virus and knob automation?

I figure Akai will address the delay compensation in one of their future updates, I hope so. As for me I stupidly bought Native Instruments Maschine thinking I could use the Virus in multi mode within Maschine, turns out thats a no go..

Thanks for the reply Boreg, Yes I am using Maschine in standalone mode, also did what you mentioned (opening the Virus in Group rather than Sound) but the Virus is not available via group. Its a good idea, it would make sense if it where available from the Group section. It would be good if Access could incorporate better integration for NI Maschine, that would clear up a major headache for Maschine users.

Cheers!

Hi there, Im new to this forum, Ive been looking for a solution to a problem I have when using the Virus Ti with Native Instruments Maschine. Basically I cannot get midi to run the multi parts of the Virus. I can have the Virus active on 1 channel within Maschine, I can even select different patches for all the 16 parts available from the Virus. Problem is Maschine does not allow the multi parts to be played via Maschine's sequencer. I have looked and looked, for a way to route midi to all 16 parts of the Virus, but no options available within Maschine.

I also tried to have more than one instance of the Virus, but quickly discovered the Virus wont allow that either. Having 16 instances would solve the problem (on the software side of things). Anyway I have looked for help on this topic but, cannot seem to find any answers. There is a Virus Ti user on the Native Instruments forum thats pretty much asking the same thing as I am here, but now answers there either.

Any Ideas?

Mat