Beiträge von tw

Hi,

this is an ongoing issue with the virus TI plugged to a windows XP computer (service pack 3, intel core quad, 3.24 GB of RAM, 2.74 GHz) running cubase 5 via USB. Often nearly all the time now the virus does not sound when loading up a project. I have downloaded and installed version 4.5.1.15 and go through the procedure of unplugging all the cables, including the power socket, waiting, plugging them in again, one at a time in the recommended order, rebooting using the EDIT button, and it is ridiculous that i have to do this a number of times EVERY time i load up a project before i can get the virus to sound. The buffer size has been adapted as per the new recommended instructions- but the problem still persists. i have also tried switching USB sockets which resolves the problem for a little while, and then sooner these days rather than later it happens again, and again, and again.

Frankly i am getting sick of it.

Is this normal or just a freak arrangement with this computer? what can be done to stop this, other than selling the thing and not bothering with it again?

thanks in advance for your response

T