Beiträge von nevarakka

Hey Maartin did you solve your problem?.. I've had the exact same problem.. Well.. i didn't use the ti2 for a few weeks.. and i was thinking id use some sounds.. and i had the same problem you described. First the ti2 had noises and pops.. then i changed sound and it did do anything.. the BPM light was blinking.. weird symbols on the backlighted screen. i tried everything.. 3 different hubs.. extension cords different ports you name it I did it!.. So I tried using the virus in manual mode using midi cables and audio input and so on. How much did that suck??.. I was ok with the problem and faced the fact that the USB mode SUCKS and was going to record everything manual like i do on my other synts Nordlead 2, A1r and so on.. But when i recorder the ti2 sounds i realised that the recorded audio was slightly delayed!.. Im not gonna zoom in on every audio i record and "cut" of the silence and move the recorded audio to its place,,, My OLD nordlead and all other synths i have is EXACTLY on beat when i record these sounds.. some might say: just add "recording delay" in logic and ur set!.. but that means all my other synths will be recorded before the first bar! So it seems nothing is A ok with this ti2... But i just came home from my local supermarket and bought a NEW USB cable to the virus.. NOW it works.. for how long? Time will tell... If you haven't tried this it might be the cheapest option.. go buy a new USB cable and try it.

/Phillip J

Nah i don't experience more lag with the virus than i did before. so... well.. worst case scenario i have to get a thunderbolt to USB converter.. then it gotta be an alone connecten..

Hey! I just received my Mac Pro (Garbage can version) =)

It has 4 USB3 ports.. But when i stick my virus into one of its ports (I've tried them all) it says: "A Device called "HubDevice" sharing the same USB root with the virus TI has been detected. it has said external HDD and so on.

Is this going to be any problem?. i mean.. its usb 3... but is this just a recognition by the virus app? couse i gotta use the ports! can't just leave them empty just bercouse the virus says it might create collision..

[Blockierte Grafik: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/376618/virus.png]

thanks!

And i gotta say with the mac pro.. i couldnt even image how many plugs i can have running without any lag.. its just the Virus that lags sometimes =(

I have the same problem.. i cant get it to sync properly. i´ve tried different USB ports back front. Changed USB cord.

I´m also considering geting rid of it couse of this,, this is nuts.

Sometimes it syncs fine sometims it doesnt.. and even the automations is out of place.. if i want to tweak lets say a pitch bend from point 1 to point 4. i have to paint the automation line a bit before where i actually want to it pitch bend. this is not acceptable

Ive tried using it with ordinary midi and then everything syncs fine.. except the automations for cutoff and all the other stuff doesnt work.. just the basic pitchbend and so on work..

When I use Virus Control and only use t he OUT L + R it´s seems to work but then all the audio is a mili seconds before.. so after I record i have to manually zoom in at t he audio file and cut exactly where the audio starts.. this is not something i wanna do either.. please help a fellow musician!!

MAC pro 2008
    Motu UlraLite mk2
    TI2