Beiträge von digitalgeist

"what happens if you remove the power cord, wait for 20 seconds and connect it again while holding the Tap Tempo button for a couple of seconds until you see the patch select LEDs flashing?

best, marc "

Found this post in another thread. Solved the problem. Can I suggest making a fix like this a little more well-known somehow?

Hi there,
    I just sent an email to Access Support about this problem. 4.0.2.01 seems to be OK, but 4.0.5.01 is detuned sharp about half a semitone when I use it with Ableton Live 8.1.3 or 8.1.4. Seems the only fix is to go back to the old version as I've tried different USB cables/ports on my computer, initializing the Snow, re-installed 4.0.5.01 and had no success. All the parameters seem to work just fine it's just out of tune globally. I have checked in the config menu and the transpose/global tune is 0; unfortunately you can't tune the instrument globally in cents otherwise I could fix it that way...

Was going to perform with this over the weekend but now I'm stressed. Hopefully 4.0.2.01 doesn't have any drastic problems.

To everybody that I ever spoke to (there weren't many I'm sure) on other long dead unofficial TI forums, hello again. And for everybody else, hello.

I've been a TI user since the first batch that hit stores here in the USA (I think I got mine in January of 2006) have been using it first in Cubase, now in Ableton Live since TIOS v1.0.4. It's funny, I had an album almost ready to go and once I got the TI I re-recorded most of it because I was so impressed with the sounds. It took a few months longer (pushed from July of '06 to November) but it was totally worth it.

Now I'm planning on having another album ready by June this year and hitting the road in the EU for a brief tour in August (6-22, to be exact). I'm really hoping this OS4 update hits soon so I don't have another delay from inspiration haha :thumbup:

Howdy everybody!

I seem to remember from a long time ago that there was a way to record the notes of the Arpeggiator as it was playing. I never had a use for it but a friend of mine asked me yesterday and has me stumped. Any ideas? Maybe some type of routing that could be done to get them recorded?