Beiträge von Mikinho

Hi,

I´m dealing with sync problems when trying to use my Virus TI (5.0.3) together with my Mac pro Nehalem, Osx 10.8.5 and Logic Pro 10.0.3, but I had this type of problem always, all thru my different Macs (G5´s) and various Versions of Logic Pro…
    For some reason, the Virus looses sync in a cycle and sometimes also the pitch is fluttering. Trying to work on the project brings out even more problems such like buzz noises and pops, onve left, once right side in the audio stream - but it´s not always. Suddenly the system covers itself and it´s running all good for minutes.

I certainly have all procedures about Logic audio settings, buffer sizes and stuff done. Just a question about syncing the Virus with external house clock via SPDif (I tried that but it seems there´s no difference between w/ or W/o SpDif Sync) and what about the thread parameter in the Logic Prefs? Should they be on "auto" or should they have a special setting?

Is there mayby someting more actual to set up new Logic Pro than the Logic Pro 7 Tutorial?

Thanks for your help in advance

Mike