Beiträge von ChrisMitchell26

Hi Flabberbob,

I'll try removing all the FX on the synth patch before recording it.

I've also went and bought two jack-jack cables and will try to patch this into my existing interface and see if I can record it like that.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm a relatively new virus used and need a bit of advice.
    When i'm wanting to bounce audio from my Virus, I am daisychaining the output to a bus and recording internally. This works fine.

The only problem i'm having is that the audio that is recorded doesn't sound as pure and include as many harmonics as it does when played regularly. (checked via playback & comparison of audio and midi)

Would this be easily solved by recording the signal from the virus directly into my interface?

Thanks,

Chris.

I was also originally having latency issues when I swapped with some of the ports but it's fine now.

Thanks for getting back to me, but I don't understand what you mean by single USB port.
    On the back of my iMac there are 4 ports in a row and that's it!

Hey guys,

First time getting a virus.
    I was SO EXCITED to get it home and out the box to play with but when I'm loading the VST into Logic, I get this error message and some rather nasty noise coming from the channel the VST is on.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/FBnquyf.png]

The Virus and my interface (Scarlett 8i6) are both plugged into the back of the iMac & when I tried plugging the interface into a hub, the same thing happened!

Please help!

Chris.