Beiträge von SvenK

After installing the control plugin again I created an Access Music Folder in my VST root where I copied the "Virus TI.vst" and we could get the plugin to work.
    So I have 2 Virus TI instances, 1 directly in the VST root and one in the Access Music Folder.

Now we have the problem that everytime I load the plugin from the Access Music Folder (which I have to do to get it working for both of us) the plugin behaves really strange.
    There is only some automation available, only the parameters from the VC "Easy" page apparently and only these parameters respond even in writing mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi,
    thanks for your reply guys.

First of all i put the plugin in the "Access Music" folder, but it didn't change a thing.. still tagged as "!!! Virus TI !!!" (not found)
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/overheat9/Bildschirmfoto2013-10-28um141609_zpse66cec1f.png]

It also occurs in new projects yes.
    After updating the TI to the same version we both saved a test project with just the Virus TI loaded on our own computer and tried to open the project of the other person. Didn't work both ways.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/overheat9/Bildschirmfoto2013-10-28um151410_zps5b3f2dda.png]

I really hope there is a solution.

Greets,

Sven

Hi there,

I'm the owner of a Virus TI1 and currently working on a collaboration over the internet with someone using the TI2.

My set up:
    MAC OS X Snow Leopard, Cubase 7, Virus TI1, Virus Control 5.0.2.01

Collab partner:
    WIN 7, Cubase 5, Virus TI2, Virus Control 5.0.2.01

We can get the projects run perfectly on each others computer, no problem with downgrading from c7 to c5 and also the virtual vst plugins work together.
    The only thing not working is the Virus Control Plugin.
    We both have the exact same version (5.0.2.01) and we both have the vst in the plugin folder called "Virus TI" (Mac ->VST->Virus TI.vst // Win->Vst Plugins->Access Music->Virus TI.dll)

But every time we open the project from the other person we get the message that the plugin "Virus TI" could not be found.

I hope you can help me out here, thanks a lot in advance!

Best,

Sven