Beiträge von lore

Hi Zummoz ,
    thanks a lot for your detailed help ! but i think that Spanda is right ...

i'm trying to do exactly this : "Either all parameters are automatically “enabled” for automation, or you need to enable a parameter manually
    by right-clicking on it in Virus Control and choosing the option to add it from the contextual menu. "

but it doesn't work on the snow , all the knobs on the LFO page don't record automation and right click on them to enable it doesnt' work either .

i'm really an experienced synths and computers guy ... 8) si i think this feature is not working on the snow or at least on my mac pro , i'll try on my macbook pro .

Hi Zummooz
    i've checked all .also with Virus TI Snow Tutorial Song
    i can't record automation when using virus control knobs , when i use the hardware knobs it works , so on midi side everything should be ok , main out usb 1 L+R
    when i right click on a knob i don't get any menu , is it normal in logic ?

i don't understand what you mean " The (D) is NOT lit on virus's midi channel. " i've a virus snow where sholud i see the D ?
    thx 4 your help !

UPDATE : i managed to record automation from main parameters (cut off ..res ...) but some knobs don't transimt data i.e: in the LFO page in VC i can't record the knob that sets how much lfo 2 modulate filter "lfo 2-> cutoff 1" or all the other knobs on this page ...
    normally, when i right click a knob, shouldn't i see a menu ? so that i can add that parameter to automation , like in cubase ?

Hi
    i'm trying to figure out how to record automation from virus control instead of using he knobs on the virus snow.
    i do as usual with soft synths : set automation to touch, hit play and move the knobs on virus control ; logic won't record anything .
    when i open the list of automation parameters in logic, i can choose one and draw it , it works .
    do i hi have to enable something on the virus ?
    i've looked everywhere ...

problem solved !!!

In cubase studio5 you have to add some of the TI keyboard knobs manually to automation: Right click in vc (virus control) on the knob you want to control and click on "add (parameter) to automation".

Thanks a lot for your help :)

hi
    is this supposed to work with logic 9 too ? if i right click on a any of the VC knob i don't have any menu showing ... i've a TI Snow os 4.0.5.01