Beiträge von LoveNFrequency

Hey guys...
    recently I have been having a small, but tedious issue with the virus Ti Snow. It stops playing (any sound) after it idling. By idle, I mean sometimes I just get out of the studio and leave the track unplayed for a while.
    I do not know if this issue is part of the ELCapitan Upgrade package.
    Any help?
    Thanks for your time and for a great synth!!!!
    Mike

I dont have Logic pro x. Have not upgraded yet, but to render a midi track with the Ti you have to do it in realtime mode. File, render, then check the box that says realtime. By default Logic bounces offline, so you need to check realtime. I hope this help a bit..

Holy Crap dude... That was some intense hardcore thing!!!!! lol
    Well I am no expert with the virus, but it does sound like a basic detuned super saw synth. Pretty much 4 Oscillators. 2 Osc panned to right and Left ( to make it wider), detune the sandals out of them Not to many voices so that it would not sound so thick. Then the other 2 oscillators 1 Octave Higher detuned also. On the Env ADSR increase de A(attack) a bit just enough to give it that wobbly bit when the filter is closed. Increase the D(decay) some and also the S(sustain), the R(release) increase it almost all the way up.
    Now on the AMP ADSR which controls the general attack and Release of the sound, leave the Sustain(S) all the way up, and Release increase it about half way up maybe a bit more to your like.. Also, modulate the Pitch a bit with the LFO...Hope it helps. I am still waiting for my Virus to arrive so I dont have any experience with it, but these are just some general Synthesis guidelines. Hope it helps :)

Thanks for your time in replying to my issue here guys!!! I ended up returning the Virus ( it was a remanufactured one), and now I am waiting for a new one to arrive. I am pretty sure it was the synth and not the comp setup. I tried everything in my power and knowledge including changing usb ports which it is basically impossible to get an usb port without sharing it with something else. It is just the way new iMacs are. I did tried for the least bandwidth eater, but still no luck. I got it to work twice and I was happy, but as soon as I close all the programs and then re open them ( DAW) it would do the same. The only way to get it to make any noise/sound was to
    (while Logic Pro was open) unplug either the power cord, or the usb cord from the Virus Unit. And still pops, loud clicks and out of sync occurred until short circuit like noise appeared and then no sound anymore....
    Hopefully, when the new Unit arrives all will be good!!! :)

Disclaimer: I have not tried this fix for a long time just for 30 mins or so, and still working.
    Ok I just got a Virus snow and all hell broke loose with my iMac. Cracking sounds, out of sync, loud electrical noise followed by no audio from Virus ( Logic Pro 9). I noticed the LIVE button was on (bright) every time it acted up. And sometimes Red Error Telling me to play and stop to clear. I do not know what the LIVE button is for. I have only had my Virus for 3 hours... anyways I clicked on it so that when I play is NOT on (Bright), and wallah... it is all good!!!
    try it and see. Hope it helps!!
    Mike

Hello guys i am new to this, so please excuse my ignorance (if any).
    I just got my virus ti snow but cant get it to work witn Logic Pro 9. first it sounds ok followed by and loud electrical pops and noise, then no more audio. Any ideas? Thanks. Yes I have contacted Support and waiting..