Beiträge von Hydrosonic

I can confirm this. I tried assigning Frequency Shifter Freq to a soft knob, in Virus control I chose the Vowel filter, maxed the mix and the resonance and played some notes while turning the soft knob. Nothing was happening. If I turned the knob within Virus Control however, the effect was very audible. I feel this is a bug.

Hi, I just got my Virus TI desktop,

I can confirm that assigning a soft knob to the freqshifter frequency while having the vowel filter turned up to 100% the resonance at 100% does nothing.
    Also assigning any envelope to the Filterbank Freq in the matrix does nothing.

The same goes for all filters in the filter bank I am having no luck what so ever getting any of the envelopes control the frequency in these filters :( And even less luck setting up one of the soft knobs to control it either. ?(

When I go to the matrix and select Envelope 3 assign slot 1 to the Filterbank freq and turn up the slider nothing happens, then I change the Envelope 3 to LFO 1 it works with the LFO as you would expect.

Please could someone confirm that the envelopes work with the filterbank freq?

This must be a bug?

I personally think its pretty important to have envelopes been able to control the frequency of the filters in the filter bank, have I got a bugged machine?