Beiträge von raycervenka

• They are in the default install location: Library>Application Support>Access Music>Virus TI>Patches.

• As you mentioned, a permission issue. Thank you! That was it!

• I'm logged-in as "user" (also system?)

– "read and write " was "system" only. I enabled " wheel" and "everyone".

– Relaunched the Finder, Permissions reverted to "system" only.

– I'm hesitant about copying permissions to " all enclosed folders" as this caused problems previously with another application.

• I created a new folder in the TI>Patches and copied the .mid user-banks I mentioned to organize the patches in the Editor-WIndow.

– I now get the green-arrow and it allows to drag any patch from RAM,ROM, or the Patches Folder into this area.

• So a easy work-around that came with updating OSX from Yosemite straight to Sierra? I'll work with it and post my results.

Many thanks again!

Organization – Editor Browser Window. Rather than starting a new thread…

• Upgraded to Sierra 10.12.6 with the editor running stable.

• When I try and drag a patch to the lower or upper banks-areas in the editor, (RAM or other .mid banks), the cursor gives me the "crossed-circle" preventing the operation. I only allows to copy into ROM / RAM, to RAM (gives me the green +). Will not copy to any user .mid banks I've created in my Patches folder. Had worked fine previously.

* Did something change (key commands, etc.) ?

Many Thanks!

Just to add. BlueCat's Patchwork allows the editor to run within the current version of Pro Tools and is solid.