Beiträge von sborum

Thanks for the response!

I'm trying to follow the patch instructions from the video, however, it still doesn't work:

> I've got Virus Control running in my DAW (Reaper)

> In my DAW, I have selected an output device different from Virus

> In Virus Control / Patch Utility / Input/output configuration I have tried various combinations:

-> USB AUDIO MODE e.g. 2 Outs / No Input // actually, I don't want to use the USB for audio

-> SURROUND OUTPUT e.g. Off // since I don't use surround sound AFAIK

> In Virus Control / Common / Output / Main Out I select Out2 L+R since I want to use the Virus HW for sound generation.

Do you have any suggestions?

I have a Virus TI Snow that I am trying to control from a PC. The scenario I'm trying to achieve is to play the synth from a MIDI keyboard while editing the sound from the PC. This doesn't work right away, therefore some questions:

> Virus Control is a VST plugin that can only run within a DAW or other compatible SW. Any suggestion for a minimal host?

> Virus Control works through the USB type-B connector on the TI Snow synth. When the TI Snow is conntected to a PC then the two 1/4' jacks becomes silent. How to avoid this?

Thanks for your help!

I'd like to use my Access Virus TI Snow from Reaper. It works to some degree:

> I can play a MIDI sequence from Reaper through the Virus and record the audio in Reaper. I do this through MIDI out from Reaper. If I plug the USB plug into the Virus then it doesn't work.

> I can control the setup of Virus from Reaper through the Virus TI Snow VST. I do this with the USB plugged into Virus.

I would like to both but that seems impossible since using the USB plug in Virus enables the latter scenario and disables the first.

Can anybody suggest a way to proceed? Operating the Virus' UI directly isn't exactly easy ..