Beiträge von djmac

I confirm this issue, same problem notes are not the same what you play on the keyboard, I've tried everything, reset etc, it's not working properly. Using Mac desktop i7, Logic pro, Ableton, Motu Ultrallite mk3 interface...

Ok tried the reset procedure, not ARP+EDIT, just EDIT, hold down the EDIT KEY beside ARP when reconnecting the power to Virus and wait till the BPM and Virus Logo light flashes and then let it go.....
    This works for me, hopefully it will solve your problems too :)

the problem we face is to get out hands on a new imac. at least here in germany, they are backordered for weeks. would anybody with an imac 27" / intel i5 processor would like to help us testing a few things? please contact me privately (ms at virus . info)

thanks, marc

Hey Marc,

I'm ready to support also, I already sent you a PM Marc, tell us how can we help.

Patience runnin out on this one, waiting and waiting. No reply from Access support either, what's going on, usually they are pretty quick on the solutions. Well what else can we do beside wait or maybe sell the Virus and get over with all the problems. Just kiddin, but seriously Marc where r you man? ;(

catchymunki,

what i wanted to ask is, if the audio driver works as expected when you, for instance, select it sound preferences so systems sounds and other things such as itunes can play through it. or if it works in ableton live if you select it as you core audio / asio soundcard and play just a track through it (don't launch virus control at this point in time). what i'm attempting to do is to narrow down the issue.

cheers, marc

Hello Marc,

Thanks for taking interest in this problem, yes I also tried the above said suggestion and I can use Virus as a audio driver, no problem there.

+ 1 on this problem guys. i have just bought a new quad core i7 imac and am getting audio driver failed everytime i load up in ableton. it hasnt loaded and worked once. i have been in contact with Jorg at access support and gone through various procedures but no solution as yet. it runs fine on my macbook pro everytime but unfortunately i am selling the laptop so need a solution asap to work on my imac. on the last email with support Jorg had said he had referred to the r&d department and was waiting for input on the problem.
    i really hope there is a fix soon!!

Yeah buddy, I have the same setup as yours and just dying to try my TI with my new quad core.
    And I'm also stuck with the same response with Jorg, hopefully they will figure out soon. :(

Hello everyone,

I also ran into the same problem in Ableton 8.0.9 "Driver Failed" and Joerg from Access tried to help me but to no avail. I tried the VC in Logic pro 9 also but same thing. Hopefully we will have another update soon because I just bought a powerful and fast iMac and I'm very eager to work on it with Virus. I will try to contact Joerg again, maybe he has some other solution.

My setUp:-
    iMac quadcorei7
    8gb ram
    Ableton/Logic pro
    Motu Ultralite mk3
    WD external drive

Good luck everyone

I'm having the same issues, I'm on Mac powerbook G4 and few days ago everything was fine but since I upated to the beta version 3.2.0.7, my virus is not been detected in my powerbook. I tried everything, restarting with the Arp=edit but hold, starting in the USB edit mode but it did'n twork. Now I'm going to try to reverse my software version to 3.1.0, lets see. ?(

and it worked, maybe something is wrong with the Beta 3.2.0.7

I'm having the same issues, I'm on Mac powerbook G4 and few days ago everything was fine but since I upated to the beta version 3.2.0.7, my virus is not been detected in my powerbook. I tried everything, restarting with the Arp=edit but hold, starting in the USB edit mode but it did'n twork. Now I'm going to try to reverse my software version to 3.1.0, lets see. ?(