Beiträge von holle

If you know the basics of synthesis it should'n be too hard to conclude what happens on each knob (actually it's sometimes much more fun to try out stuff and find it your self).
    Virus is a machine of it's own...like 303 or JP-8000. Lots of clones out there, but what separates them from orginal is when you go to extreme values (like filter)...cheap copys just won't do the "thing".
    Virus has a lot of stuff that other synths can't do and I myself like find that stuff by trying.

PS. The TI manualbook actually sucks :D

Hello!

I use my JP-8000 thru "external device" plugin. It's one of logics own AU-plugs. You just have to choose midichannel and audioinput you are using on your soundcard. Did this help??

-Holle-

Hello!

I'm a member of trio called Beach X. We come from Finland and we produce trance.
    Her is a link to our soundcloud page. Enjoy!!

http://soundcloud.com/beachxmusic

"Beach X is a new trance trio from Kotka, Finland. These three fellows, Pekko Haimi, DJ Radiac and DJ Holle, have been DJing and producing individually on their own for several years. In spring 2008 their paths were finally joined and they started to make music together.
    Their musical taste varies from house and progressive house to trance. Beach X's sound is full of influences from the good old years, but with modern twist.
    This producing trio are also DJing together, bringing you sets combining "the usual" and progressive sides of house and trance.
    Late 2011Trio got a fourth member Anssi Hohti "Allende". Man who has a lot to give us and we have lot to give him. Great collab on it's way!!
    Contact and remixreguests:

beachxmusic (at) gmail.com
    Support for tracks and remixes:

Paul Oakenfold, Sean Tyas, Matt Darey, Suzy Solar, Darude, Marcus Schossow, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Manuel Le Saux, Luke Terry, Brian Rogers, T.O.M., Dj Orion, Les Hemstock, M.I.K.E., Kaeno, Robbie Nelson, Pedro Del Mar, E.T.C…
    "
    Find us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com./BeachXmusic

I have Lion now and TI works with logic like a charm!! We had few hours session last night and it didn,t crash even once.