Beiträge von hoffo

Hey Guys at Access, I can imagine that bringing a new driver up is a big technically challenge, and you need a suitable developer for that. I assume that the person who developed the origin driver isn't at your company anymore, otherwise this wouldn't be such a hot topic.

What about making the sources for that open source? Maybe the access community can find someone, who gives it a shot.

Think about it. We love our virus TI, and we are so many people with new devices, running BigSur or higher. I kept also my Mojave system btw, but really wanna update to something more modern.

Please think about the idea...

Hi, I am Hoffo and I am new here. I use the Virus TI2 for quite a while now and I bought a second one, cause hey, this device is awesome :) Now I have some trouble connecting both devices in Ableton at the same time. Everything is set up well, devies are connected and found, and I can play sounds from both, but the second one is always overlayed with the init sound, which sounds quite experimental, more annoying. Anyone out there knowing this problem?

I use win 10.