Beiträge von theaspect

Hello Thetechnobear,

Thanks for you reply, and sorry for my late respons. I tried what you adviced, the virus ti 2 play chords when i just use the init patch.
    When i change the init patch and use unison, it still works. Now i only change the wave patch to hyper saw, and even if it is with 1 voice, it stops playing the chords in unison.
    Maybe someone has this problem as well, or maybe knows about the problem?

I have tried to play the virus with my keyboard, but even then the virus crashes allot! i can't play with it for 5 minutes without a single crash.. really starting to doubt if the machine is 100% working.. Btw when it crashes there is a terrible noise coming from the virus ti 2, the noise isn't controllable with the volume knob of the virus please help =( !!

Hey Rens,

I think you have the option to delay all the other samples and vst's via the mixer (that is possible with fl studio =).
    Not sure if that is also possible with logic.. maybe it helps. Btw, can you look at my problem aswell? I posted it on the forum, maybe you can help =D.

Hello,

I got a question, i've made some nice chords that i want to play on my virus TI 2 Desktop, but the chords aren't played by my virus when i got the virus on Unison mode (Doesn't matter how much voices i select, i dont get the chords to sound as they should). The virus only plays some notes that are inside the chords, but nearly allways misses a few notes of my chords. Sorry for my bad english by the way, i hope you kind of get the problem..

INFO::
    DAW: FL Studio 11.3
    Soundcard: Focusrite Saffire USB 6
    Virus Software: 4.1.1.05 (I found this one most stable for my pc)

Hopefully somebody know's this problem, thanks in advance!