Beiträge von EyeCandy

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

maby this is more your style?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

There you have it!

I merely used pads from the Virus and some synth strings.

Made it in the meantime of waiting for my orchestra bundle... Maby I should use the instruments from my new bundle and rearrange it...

You just helped me a great great deal. Many thanks.

I can finally use it how it's supposed to work now. I didn't mind working with only MIDI tracks but it was a bit annoying when you wanted to start recording the different movements you did with the knobs and such.

Now it'll all be much easier with the automation.

Thank you very very much!

Hello there,

once I had bought the Virus Ti2 Desktop version a few months ago, I tried to use it as VST but I had so much problems that I gave up and now I'm just using it with MIDI tracks. (-> Add new track MIDI in: FA-101 MIDI IN (connected to Virus), MIDI out: FA-1011 MIDI OUT)

I am using a EDIROL FA-101 sound card.

But now I tried to get it working again over USB with the VST plugin.

The problem is: I'm picking part 1 on my screen and choose a preset. I hit the keys and I hear the sound from the preset 1 coming out of my speakers... Everything works fine.

Then I click on part 2 on my screen, and switch to part two on my Virus aswell, what happens? I still hear the sound from part 1 coming out and nothing from part 2...

Any help welcome.