Beiträge von Screwfunk

I would love to see some kind of answer for this as well. Im pretty much in the same boat. I switched back to XP wich seems to help the problem out. ANy help would be appreciated.

Wow,

If its not one thing its another. I open the virus control in cubse under windows 7 and the darn thing is moved into the top left corner of my screen. I can only see about 1/4 of the bottom right of the VC interface. I cannot drag it or move it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Changed out GFX cards, change resolution, started new projects, EVERYTHING and the thing ALWAYS opens in the top left corner of my screen only exposing the bottom right corner of the interface. I really really need some help. This is killing me.

Sam

Here a really strange one for ya.
    I'm running windows 7 Ultimate x64, TI soft 3.3.4 And cubase 5.1 (64bit + Win7 Support) All legit. I put the TI in a project and open VC and every time I tweak something in the interface with the mouse or a actual know, lets say cutoff, the cpu spike through the roof. Here is the kicker, I deactivate VC, adjust the knobs and still spikes even with the plug is turned off. I can move the knobs on any other VSTI and I do not get the crazy results the TI gives me. Now here is what I have done. I have set the latency up to give it plenty of buffer room, and I have pulled all my USB devices accept for the mouse keyboard and the TI. I have shut off every service that I can safely shut off. Im at a total loss. I really need help.

Here are my specs.

I7 920
    Asus rampage II extreme
    6gb Corsair Ram
    ATI Saphire 4870 <--- not for games, for rendering
    TI desktop

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sam