Beiträge von satak

Why can't I save multipatches from slots 0-15 to 16-128 slots? Is this a bug or is there some logic? You can try it by yourself by doing some multipatch fe. in multipatch 1 and then try to save it fe. to multipatch number 20. It does not let you save that multipatch to another slot.

Hi, I would love to have some more analog like features on new Virus

-Better chorus! Please add some really simple Juno like chorus. I find the current general chorus too flanger like, it does not add this old, warm, deep chorus effect like those on the vintage synths.

-Analog VCO drifting. It would be greate to have some life in the oscillators :)

-More vintage like filter types and more powerfull oscillators. I find the overall Virus sound wayyyyy too soft and round. Could you please add some more aggressive sounding oscillators and some cool CS-80, ARP, Moog like filters? It's not very easy thing to get out very analog sounding sounds from Virus. It always sound too modern to me :/

-Better/more aggressive PWM! Because this is also one thing that is weirdly weak. Put some heat on it, or something. If I compare PWM from my Virus to my Roland JP-6, there is a super difference. PWM is so cool thing and very basic "analog synth like" feature so you gotta do it good!

-Chord optio! Like in some synths you can save a chord and when you press one key, synth will play the chord for you that you just saved. It's very cool feature and saves much time to make multi-patch :)

-Better OSC SYNC with both directions. So that you can sync oscillator A to B and vice versa. And make it too more powerfull, now you hardly can hear it :( Make it some like Hard Sync!

-Free and open step sequencer like User arpeggio! It would be super cool to set like 4 bar step sequencer (with out TI). So if I have this sequence in my track and I want to play it from Cm, Dm and Em, it would be cool to set the sequence in a step sequencer and play it like an arpeggio. Lot of old vintage synths have these VERY easy to use step sequencers and those are SUPER fun :) PLEASE add this :) I kind of dislike all arpeggios atm on Virus :(

Thats all I can think of now, please please consider some of those :)