Beiträge von taiko77

no doubt, virus is one of the most versatile synthesizers on the market (Virus TI Snow in my case), but total integration is a pain in the ass !!!! it sucks on my nerves, it ruins the fun and flow I usually have while doing music, it is frustrating and it is not 2015. and please (please!) do not argue about my system or the "right" USB port. that is a boring and lame discussion. and yes, I have the latest TI update. and guess what, it still is suffering from the same problems like 6 years ago ! still. I do not know what your problems with total integration are, and I should not care, because I am YOUR customer. I paid for a working machine. and you are still not giving it to me !
    and that is it ? one of the best synths on the market and one of its main features is not working ? design, concept, sound .... all amazing, but I have to : LOUD Distortion coming out -RESTART / nothing is coming -RESTART / LOUD 2kHz noise out of left loudspeaker -RESTART / no MIDI signal incoming -RESTART / connection LOST -RESTART / out of SYNC -RESTART / etcetc.

maybe it is time for a Sammelklage !