Beiträge von Inbar_G

Hello

I need help pliz with the virus ti

im working with cubase 5, i open the virus ti (F11) and enable the output 2 and output3

(i make it because when i put some effects like sidechain i dont want this effect will be work

on all the 16 channels)

when i change the output to out 2 or out 3 in the midi channel , all the cahnnel setting didnt work!

no volume, and no the effects i put on..

but when im working with out 1 every thing is ok..

why its happen?

tnx

Drag the user patch library ( soundset ) , which comes as a MIDI file (ending with .mid ) into the following folder :On MacOS X Library Application / Support /Access Music / Virus TI /PatchesOn Windows C...My Documents \ Access Music \ Virus TI \ PatchesVirus Control will recognize the new library next time you open it.Run your program like Logic, Cubase, Fl Studio and load the Virus TI as a VSTi .You will see those banks on Virus TI VST browser.

Hello

When im opening the virus ti I open a midi channel , put some effects like sidechain, but when im opening a new midi cahnnel the same effects of the first channel remains,

How can I open a new midi cahnnel with other effects which I choose ?

btw i work with cubase 5

Hello

When im opening the virus ti I open a midi channel , put some effects like sidechain, but when im opening a new midi cahnnel the same effects of the first channel remains,

How can I open a new midi cahnnel with other effects which I choose ?

btw i work with cubase 5

Someone know how to make Showtek drop leads?

like:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Pliz someone can make a tutorial??? tnx

when im Synthesize in OSC the place of the oscillators i see i can use detune only in "hyper saw" mode

how can i use detune in "classic" mode?