Beiträge von TNTRox

+1 for vc version without audio .... But that could be a problem if virus usb ports are not compliant.

Just a note though, Apple keeps doing this, I have already thrown out my firewire gear because it is not compliant with mac's new thunderbolt to usb converter..
    I am a software developer for ios, so I work on apple every day, and need to keep my machine up-to-date.

I don't use a DAW any more, I control my virus with an electribe 2S, I only use my mac to add and remove patches.

Maybe it is time for me to buy a windows machine (grim), and kick my mac out of my studio for good.

Apple should understand that people have gear attached to their hardware, that is why they supply ports, so they should inform users of changes that can effect their hardware integration before installing.

Add the Virus plugin to a channel, now add four child channels to it. In each of the child channels, create a new send to the parent channel, and set each sends midi From : all -> [1-4] depending which channel you want. Works a charm )